Monday, August 10, 2009

Any Guesses?

Two more days until we find out if Crew gets a brother or a sister! Matt says he is positive this baby is a boy. While I tend to feel that way more, I really am not sure. I haven't really been sick with this pregnancy but I wasn't sick with Crew and my mom was never sick with any of her kids. I feel like this baby is pretty low but I also feel like it is further back and more spread out than Crew who was all up front. Salty food and bread always sound so good to me along with cold fruit, part of that could be summer. With Crew I don't remember ever really craving anything except Tia Rosa's Mexican food. Whatever this baby is, he/she is already very active! I felt this baby moving a month ago and even Matt could feel at 16 or 17 weeks. That is my favorite part of being pregnant! I love feeling my babies move. Anyway, I am not totally sure what to guess so if you want to leave your guess please do!

7 comments:

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Yay! Well of course I'm hoping it's a girl so we can have our little girls be close in age. But they can be friends either way! Also, I'm not loving that feeling of the baby moving like you are. For some reason it feels weird to me! But I'm happy the baby is moving! I'm glad your pregnancy has been an easy one. I'm thinking if your baby is lower than it might be a girl too because Ethan was high and this one is very low:) love ya! Can't wait to find out!

Katherine said...

Devin thinks that it is a "girl, no boy! I think it's a boy"...

I think it's a girl because I always crave salty foods, bread and cold fruit :)

Ashley said...

I think its a boy! :)

The Hunter Family said...

Boy, that's my guess.

Rebecca said...

A boy

Lynnette said...

If Matt thinks it is a boy...I'm guessing a girl! But I'll love either! :)

Kendria said...

Can I guess BOY now that I've seen your post? I love being pregnant too... All the movement is soo fun!