Thursday, July 29, 2010

Coronado

My dad had some meetings in Coronado a couple weeks ago so the boys and I went down for a day to play. Mom found these robe towels. Aren't they hilarious! They were pretty cute walking around the pool.

We hit the pool first while Grandpa was still in meetings


Grandpa met us as we were getting out of the pool. Maren, mom and I took the little ones back to the room for a nap while my dad took the big boys exploring. Ten minutes later we hear a "Hoo hoo" outside and hear is what we found. Grandpa is so much fun.That evening we took a ski boat out in the harbor. Don't let the look on my children's face fool you... it really was hit!
The background isn't the best but isn't the sunset amazing?
And we finished the night with books and and sleep over. What a fun day!

6 comments:

Lula. said...

Those are incredible pictures! I love the robes and Coronado is probably one of my top 5 favorite spots. Looks like a blast!

Emily Steffen said...

Hey Shannon...this is Emily, way back from the 82nd ward in Provo. I happened upon your blog and am amazed at how much your little Graham looks like Crew! It's incredible...such cute boys! I hope you're all doing well!

Kendria said...

Sleepovers are FANTASTIC. THat all looks like a ton of fun! Your parents pretty much rock!

Cody, Allison, Kaitlyn and Andrew said...

Shannon, you look gorgeous in these photos! Miss you guys!

Anderson's said...

How fun! We were just there and I can't wait to go back!

Ali said...

love all those boys, so so cute (especially in those robes) and Crew looks adorable in that picture where he is riding around with Clark