Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Random...

Matt's brother and his wife made a quick trip out to California last weekend so we had to meet up for an early surf session at the beach. They came out to Temecula later that evening and Matt and I had a super fun and yummy dinner with them in Old Town. Anyone ever try asparagus bruschestta?




And the week before that Maren and her boys came out for a visit. Love this baby boy!


And all these crazy boys!
And what day would be complete without a nice bonk on the head for Graham. Poor little guy!

4 comments:

Kendria said...

That baby looks so much like his brothers... I could tell which family he was from right away... I am a little jealous of the sunny days you are having!

Lynnette said...

My what handsome boys! I love them.

Rebecca said...

Poor Graham! He always has a bump somewhere on his cute head!
I guess when you live in CA you will always have visitors.....not that people wouldn't want to visit you anyway because you guys are so popular!!

Lindsey said...

Okay, a few things. I love the updates about your boys. It's inspiring to me. I need to write more details about my kids. It was fun to read about them and hear what a loving little mother you are. They sound like awesome boys, I know very few awesome boys...but that's because they don't have you and Matt as parents. Second. That visit with your mom sounds so fun. That last photo of you and her on your post...twins!! You girls could be twins, or at least sisters. Thirdly. The first photo on this post, of Matt and his brother "surfing," ummmmmmm, I know I don't know a lot about surfing, but it looks like they could catch a wave on a lake just as likely as they could out on that ocean, no? Keep up the great posts :)