Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hot Air Balloons

One of my most favorite things about Temecula are the morning hot air balloons. Most mornings there are at least five or six out and even though we have almost been here a year, I still get so excited every morning to see them. Such a great way to start the day!

 Last week was Crew's Preschool Graduation. Sniff, sniff! One cute grad if you ask me!
 His little class.
 Crew's teacher, Miss Tammy, is absolutely amazing. I just hope he is not too bored in Kindergarten. Graham wanted to be part of the action too. He also loves Miss Tammy.


And we better finish off the post with a couple baseball pics. Crew has loved playing and with only one game to go I also have to admit that other than keeping track of Graham at the games this has really been fun.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, cap and gown and everything! No, he won't get the same treatment in Kindergarten but he will still love it. Graham's cheesy smile is so cute!!

Lynnette said...

Great photos, Shannon. I loved the balloons, the "official graduation" shots, and the action pics from baseball. I'm so glad you capture all these moments I can't be there to see in person. It makes me sad to miss so much of their lives, but your efforts to document them really make me happy.