Sunday, May 4, 2008

What a funny boy!

Last week had a few decent days so we did a little yard work. Crew was a great helper and loved the sprinklers! The only problem was that it was still only in the 60's with a little wind so after about 10 minutes the poor kid was shaking he was so cold! But he loved it!
For some reason Crew loves to climb under or inside of things. His latest favorite... his dump truck. He looks hillarious in it! It reminds me of a MarioKart character. But he loves us to push him around in it.
A front viewPart two of this blog is my cousin Joseph's wedding. We got to go up to Layton last Monday for my cousin's wedding. He married a girl from Mexico and although the circumstances were not ideal, it was a nice day. This is Crew on my aunt's stairs.



The biggest highlight of the trip for Crew was having grandma there. I swear, the kid had only a 30 minute nap that day and we didn't leave until 7:30, but he was really good because he had his grandma around. He loves her!
This is my grandma (my mom's mom) with us. She is such a sweet lady and it was so fun to see her too.
Family pic on the stairs
What a sweet face!


4 comments:

Anderson's said...

Cute pictures-I love your hair! We miss you guys.

Katherine said...

Shannon your hair looks SO cute! And crew is so stinkin' adorable!

Lula. said...

Great update. The family pic is so cute, and the MarioKart...? I am dying laughing. PS--SO good to see you guys today.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Shanny! I love your hair curly! That's so funny about the Mario Cart comment. He kid of does look like he's Koopa Troopa or something! Which, by the way, that game comes out for the Wii here so right? How fun will that be? I keep having random dreams with you in them as one of the characters and then I wake up missin ya! I hope to see ya soon!

Ashley