Friday, August 15, 2008

The Big Move

Sorry it has been so long but we just got our internet this afternoon and so I have a lot to catch up on. I will do it in shifts but let me start with the big moving day. I uploaded these in reverse order so we will start with the end. Matt's mom and my dad came up to help us with our move. Here is the last picture of us in front of our little home in Provo. Oh was it a sad day and hard to leave a place where so many sweet memories were created. But we are soooo grateful for the years we had there and know we are on to make more in the next chapter of our lives!
Um, yes, this is our moving truck! Amazing huh!?! So blame it on Last Chance or just having a lot of storage, we have way too much stuff! Matt and my dad where somehow able to pack almost everything into our 16 foot moving truck and the Brutsch's were nice enough to keep a few things there for us. But talk about packed!
Another shot with one of the proud packers and the official truck driver of our move.
Crew was really excited about the truck! This is the beginning of the move.
Crew was so good during all our moving. You will see more later but he knew something was going on but just kind of played quietly entertaining himself on whatever was left to play with!
I really didn't set this up. Crew has become an avid reader of the Reader's Digest. He really will just go sit down on the couch and pick it up! Probably because he has been so bored while I pack. What a good boy though!

This is what I usually walk in on.
Crew would also entertain himself with all the boxes. Eating snacks and playing with his trucks.
This was one really long afternoon for him so I let him watch a show on his little tv. What a sad face. Someone let this kid go run around outside!
This is a much happier face! Just like his mama, Crew loves fugsicles.



2 comments:

Nicole Hunter said...

Wow! I can't believe you're all moved and settling into your new place! You've been so busy! Lots of CUTE pictures! Crew really looks older since we saw him last and look at all that hair!! He's such a handsome little guy!!
Tell Matt congrats on finishing his board! I'll have to tell Daniel about it! It looks great!
Good luck with all of the organizing! It's nice to be done with the moving and to make your new place feel like a home!

blythe said...

Yay for being done with the big move. I hate moving! Looks like you had lots of help though. Cute pictures in the updates!