Saturday, August 16, 2008

Then onto San Diego

After Disney, we drove down to San Diego and spent the next day with the Holyoaks and the day after that with Maren. Deacon and Crew digging at the beach.
They actually got along pretty well and Deacon is so stinking cute!


Wednesday night Kendria made us a delicious dinner and we ate it on top of the roof . It was a gorgeous view and of course wonderful weather!

Brandon and Kendria, our chefs for the evening
The next morning we drove out to La Jolla Shores to meet Maren and Cam. It was a fantastic beach day and Crew now tells me at least once a day "beach". He had a blast!


Carson getting burried and Crew taking a break from digging. Yes, I know, Crew is a white boy!



Crew absolutely loves Carson's house! Carson has the most toys I have ever seen, thanks to his grand parents, and Crew loves them all! He is in heaven there and it is nice that he and Carson kind of play the same things sometimes.

Of course we were the most excited to meet Parker! He is so small and sweet and looks just like Carson did as a baby except for his nose. These pictures kept downloading the wrong direction but you can still see how cute he is.

We spent the night there Thursday then drove back home Friday late morning. It was so nice to only have a two hour drive from Maren's instead of 10! We had a great week and thanks to the Holyoaks and Reese's for everything!

10 comments:

Lynnette said...

I hate to sound biased, but what amazingly adorable children!
Love you!
Mom

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

WOW! Lots to catch up on! I can't belive what a whirlwind you've been on the past few weeks! I'm jealous that you went to disney Ca adventure. That roller coaster is probably the funnest rollercoaster anywhere! I'm so happy that you're all settled in at your new CA home. We need to come visit sometime! Crew is such a big boy! Wow! Where has the time gone! Great job Matt on your surf board creation! that's awesome that he built that!

Love ya!

Ashley

Ashley said...

I think you guys are having WAY too much fun! :)

Whitney said...

Hi Shan, great pics! Hey, our good friends from Chicago are moving to Old Town Pasadena in September. I have no clue if that is anywhere near you, but wouldn't that be crazy if they were in your ward? You won't be able to miss them - they have darling twins about 6 months old. Here's their blog: http://gregandlaurenpacker.blogspot.com/

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Yay! We are happy you have internet and we are now able to see your new home and all of your adventures. Parker is adorable. How exciting that you are now so close to your sis. I don't blame Crew for saying "beach" all of the time. I seem to do the same thing ;) Tell Matt good work on his board! It looks great! By the way, that is the same way Wyatt eats his veggies-I mean his ranch. I may as well take away the veggies and let him drink his ranch, that's what he does anyway. Funny boys. We are so happy for you guys and are excited to see more fun posts.

Anderson's said...

You guys have been busy! I can't believe all the fun things you have done. You guys are smart to live it up before Matt starts school!

Kendria said...

So glad we could have you! It is always fun to hang out with you guys... Like I said- You are some of our favorite people! :) Parker is cute!!

The Adamsons said...

kendria said she had a great time with you guys. i love that the boys played together on the beach. how are you liking cali so far? i'm jealous that you get nice weather year round- i'd take that any day over an idaho winter.

Del Bianco Family said...

As I look at your blog, I wish I was in California right now. Looks like you are having a blast!!! It's fun to also see pictures of kendria. I haven't seen her for several years.

Alexander said...

We are taking the kids to Disneyland in October, I can't wait. I love your family picture. You look great with your long curly hair.