Monday, November 3, 2008

Shark!

No, not in the water although I'm sure Crew would have loved to have water some way incorporated into this already awesome holiday! Crew's first time trick or treating ended up a major hit. The first task was getting the kid to put on the costume instead of just carrying it around. It wasn't pretty but we finally got him in it and a quick "trick or treat" example out of the way. At last he decided this was a pretty good thing.






This is one of the only pictures I have of him with the head on. He never really warmed up to that!

In fact, I don't have any of him smiling because he is eating in every shot! Notice though that the wrapper is still on in every picture so he didn't really eat as much as it looks like!

Knocking

He really likes lights

We were in San Diego with Maren's family (I have more to post later). It was a fun night and weekend and I will post more later!

2 comments:

Elder Romney's mission said...

What a cute shark boy! Looks like you had alot of family fun!

Kendria said...

Happy Halloween Mr. Shark! Glad it was a hit. I was surprised that D kept his "turtle head" on the whole time, so it was a hit for us too! :)