Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hollywood

We live so close to so many famous places so today we decided to check some of them out! We headed over to Hollywood and the famous Chinese theatre and walk of fame. Crew only liked putting his hands in the hand prints because there was water in them but it still made for a couple fun pics. I must say though, in general, that place has way too many weirdos for me to make it a frequent stop!
This picture is for you Kath! Harry Potter was right below George Cloony, and next to Will Smith. Crew actually tried to drink the water out of Jack Nickelson's prints (I think that is his last name)

Crew must be a big John Travolta fan

And to top off our fun morning we splurged on a delicious Sprinkles Cupcake! They are almost to pretty to eat but Crew had no problem digging in!

Crew has also been really into typing my brother Christian letters on the computer. He likes to sit down and type on the keyboard and always tells me "letter, Tistian" He is pretty good when I ask where Christian is he tells me "mission, Taiwan." It will be interesting to see how he reacts to him when Christian comes home in five months! I think it is so cute though!

5 comments:

Anderson's said...

How fun! I am so jealous you had a Sprinkles cupcake! i would love to be eating one right now.

Lula. said...

I have always thought the the sites in Hollywood are overrated. But you do have to go at least once to say that you've done it.

I will never get over how big that boy is getting.

BriAnne said...

How fun! I've never done the Hollywood tourist thing! We are going private on our blog, so don't forget to leave your email address for me so I can invite you! :) Merry Christmas!

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Oh you guys! I am so jealous! This time last year was our trip to Disneyland. Didn't you just love the snow!? It almost made me cry ( I can't beleive I am publicly admitting this.) Crew is such a stinkin cute kid. I'm sure Uncle Christian will be amazed at how big he is. Fun times!

Kendria said...

I would have licked the water out of Hugh Jackman's! He is too funny!