Monday, June 1, 2009

Devin and Katherine's Wedding

I know this happened over two months ago, but I just got some of the pictures from Kath's wedding so I have to post them. The problem was narrowing down the selection since there were so many great pictures of all of Matt's family. Here are a couple of my favorites.

The happy couple coming out of the temple

The entire family
Dave and Becky with the lovely bride and groom
All Matt's siblings

Jeni's Family
Michael's Family
Buffy's Family
Matt's Family

Looking sharp in their green ties
Too bad this kid isn't a cheese with the camera! Still a sweet face though.
It was a wonderful wedding and we are so happy for Kath and Devin!

I will post pictures of Christian's homecoming as soon as I get them all! But he is great and we love having him home!

3 comments:

Anderson's said...

I love weddings! Her dress is really pretty. I am excited your brother is home I am sure you are enjoying him.

Kendria said...

She looks great. Weddings are super fun! You look gorgeous of course!

Nicole Hunter said...

Katherine looks beautiful! And that picture of Crew on the stairs is SO cute! Love it!