Tuesday, March 1, 2011

President's Day

Over President's day weekend, both my siblings came home as well as a special treat, my Grandma Drake was visiting from Arkansas. It was so fun to be all together. Here are some of the highlights...

Of course, lots of time in the yard...


A nice day at the zoo, including camel rides and feeding our giraffe friend
Perhaps the best part of the weekend for the boys was the RV my dad borrowed from a friend. They slept in it, played in it, and totally loved it! (Although they did have to plug their ears when it pulled up!)
Crew's soccer game
Games
Fondue
Goofy golfing
And of course pictures
We took a week to recover but it was worth it!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Wonderful pictures! I love the picture of little boys at the table and Graham stuffing his face. Also, the look Crew is giving the opposing player in action on the soccer field. "I'm takin that ball away from you!"