Tuesday, February 15, 2011

1-2-3 Renegades!

Crew had his first official soccer game last Saturday. Oh man, it was hilarious! He looked so cute all decked out in his soccer gear and had so much fun. Here he is warming up.
It was a little chilly when we started, 8:00 every week! Yikes! Seriously though, he looked so cute!
This age is so fun to watch. Most of the kids just move in a pack around the ball. Crew has watched a lot of soccer games of our friends Jake and Abby and it surprised me that he wouldn't stay with the pack the entire time (although some of the time he was dancing or spacing off). He did have a couple of really good plays. Here is one play where he played a great little defender and made a break down the field.
Crew and a teammate celebrating
Here is another play he made. He actually ran this one back for a goal. Man did he feel so awesome!
Crew's first high five line
And, his favorite part of every practice and game, 1-2-3 Renegades!
So much fun and can't wait until next week!

6 comments:

jordan said...

the cutest little soccer player! i'm pretty sure he dominates on the field.. am I right? We miss you guys... still a little lost without you!

Elder Romney's mission said...

Go Crew!

Elder Romney's mission said...

Go Crew!

Katherine said...

Cute! I'm sure he's the best.

Lindsey said...

Crew is seriously the most talented little 4 year old I've ever heard of. I wish I could say I've ever seen, but it's been too long. Let this be a lesson the the young girls out there....GENES matter!!
Yeah, scorpians are NO good!! Do you remember when Sara and I were staying in the Fergusons guest house I had one sting me in my bed!!! It was really late, I didn't know what to do, so I got in my car and sure enough, found my way to your parents front door step for rescue. I remember you telling me when you were a girl you were watching TV and something was tickling your foot so you rubbed your foot on the carpet and then found it was a scorpion, but luckily it didn't sting you. Sick!! Or remember when your dad would send us outside with the black light, and he would wait for our screams so he knew where to find the little buggers.
Anyway, love the Gala you went to, that is so much fun. That's nice Matt's parents came out, isn't it fun to be friends with the parents now? P.S. I love your dad, everything about him.

Ali said...

i can't believe he is already old enough to play soccer, I love watching them play at this age, too cute.