Monday, June 6, 2011

While you are waiting....

Since my last post, Crew graduated from Preschool (at least year one), we've been to the local aquarium, spent a wonderful Memorial Day with Matt's parents and grand parents, and so much more. However, you will have to wait to see all those events since most of my free time is spent preparing for our move this weekend. Till then, enjoy Crew's first official school picture. I know I'm bias, but I'm not sure he can get any cuter;)
Also, Matt takes his boards tomorrow! Big week!

3 comments:

courtney said...

wishing matt so much luck on his boards!
and i hope the move goes well, that's always an adventure :)
so glad we got to see you & that you'll be closer now...yipee!

Lindsey said...

Really, the boy is styling! He is so cute, and such a stud. I can't tell you how thankful I am that you keep such a great blog post. Come he*l or high water I am going to come and visit you sometime before we have our third babies, and now I won't feel like I am behind on your life. Keep the posts coming!

Kendria said...

We sped into town only to find out you had just pulled out for Cali! Bummer! Good luck with the move! And yes, Crew can't get any cuter!! Well maybe...