Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Favorite Sunday of the Year

Honestly and truly, can there be any better Sunday than the Primary program? This was actually Crew's second primary program. Since he was a nursery dropout Crew is finishing his second time around as a sunbeam. Anyway, I seriously love it. Last year he sang so loud but not quite in tune so I was crying laughing so hard. This year, Crew's intonation has really improved and he sang his little heart out right in pitch with all the other kids. Primary music is amazing. It is so simple and pure and I seriously cry in almost every song because of the sweet message those little voices are singing. Crew did an awesome job on his line and all in all it was a fantastic meeting. Oh, and another reason I love the primary program, Graham sat still and listened nearly the entire meeting. Amazing!
Crew wanted his scriptures in the pictures because they needed them for the song "Scripture Power" Seriously, I love primary songs!

I swear he thinks of these poses himself
Oh my sweet little Graham. He absolutely adores Crew and want to do and be all that Crew is. Every morning he cries "no mommy!" "Crew!" when we get close to Crew's preschool. It is pretty sad. He just loves his brother and is getting so big himself.
And for the most part Crew lives up to all the hype Graham gives him. Sweet brother and getting so independent. Love these boys!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Crew looks handsome in a white shirt and tie! And I just want to hug both those precious boys!!!!!

Lynnette said...

Such cute pics!

The Perkinsons said...

Darling boys shannon!!

Katherine said...

I love these pictures so much!

Rebecca Jackson said...

My goodness, your boys are so cute! Can Graham seriously be that big?! They are adorable!

Kendria said...

They are both so handsome! I can't believe how fast Graham is growing! :) I love Crew's little poses... I wonder where he get's that, Shannon?