Monday, November 14, 2011

Baby Drew

We are very, very excited to have two new cousins join our family over the last few weeks. Matt's sister Katherine brought beautiful little Clara into the world on October 25th and my sister Maren had handsome little Drew on November 9th. Oh do we love babies! We have to wait another week to go meet Clara but we are lucky enough to live closer to Maren so last Friday we headed down to meet baby Drew. What a sweet little guy!
We spent a lot of time doing this...(Graham loves babies as much as his mama)

and lots of time playing with the boys. For those of you who do not know, my parents now have 5 grand sons and 0 grand daughters. It is actually quite fun because they all get along fantastically. My mom and I took the boys out for a few hours to give Maren a break. Nothing like a McDonald's picnic and the park on a fine autumn day!






So, I have pretty much convinced myself that my next baby will be a boy too (not making any announcements) and that Christian will have the first girl if not all the girls. But, we sure do love our boys and LOVED getting to be with Drew for a day!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Drew certainly looks like his brothers! So cute! And of course I love the pictures of my adorable Crew and Graham!

EmilyHerb18 said...

He's a beautiful little boy. He's a mini Carson- but he couldn't possibly be any cuter! Little boys are sooo fun!

Kendria said...

Yeah- What is up with all those boys! Maybe Christian will shake things up a bit because you girls are NOT doin' it! Congrats to Maren and Katherine... I bet Clara is gorgeous...

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

I'm in love with the photos of Grandma Lynette and the grandkids. Those should be framed! :)