Sunday, January 22, 2012

Boys Update

Graham, now officially 2, is stubborn, independent and still a rotten sleeper but he is also the family jokester, loves attention, and completely precious. Graham really is Mr. Personality and although he can be quite a handful, his sweet little smile completely melts my heart. He laughs at everything and is constantly trying to make the rest of us laugh too. Graham is Crew's biggest fan but also really loves his mom, dad, grand parents and his uncle Cam (it really is hilarious how much he loves Cam). Graham is always answering questions that other people ask Crew and tells me at least ten times a day to "watch mom!" as he shows me his latest trick. It is so much fun to see this little guy in action. He is a super fast runner and scooters all around the neighborhood. Graham loves music and is usually singing songs all day long. His favorites are Jingle Bells, Happy Birthday, and a slew of Winnie the Pooh and Backyardigans songs. Graham is in the 90% for height and 60% for weight. He also loves dogs, spaghetti and tackling Crew. We love you Graham!

Oh and by the way.... he still produces copious amounts of drool!


Crew is my very big 5 year old. He really seems older than he is most of the time because he is so mature. I love hearing Crew's thoughts and watching his little mind work. He absolutely loves school and is always trying to read things to me and spell new words. Crew is my little monkey. He can climb literally anything and usually does. This big boy is usually a very good older brother and gives Graham plenty of reasons to adore him. He also loves music, dancing and singing. Crew is in the 60% for height and 20% for weight so he is my skinny boy but we are making some serious improvements in his eating department! Crew always just amazes me with all that he is capable of doing but he will always be my little snuggler and has the most tender heart. We are so excited to see all this boys continues to learn and do. I love my precious Crew.







4 comments:

Lynnette said...

We adore these boys too!

Anderson's said...

i can't believe how grown up your boys are! they are so handsome

Rebecca said...

I love those faces and those precious boys!!

EmilyHerb18 said...

I can't believe Graham is already two. And Crew is five! Seriously- stop growing up! You have adorable boys!