Sunday, March 11, 2012

Go Diamondbacks!

Alright, to be completely honest, baseball may be one of my least favorite sports. There are long periods of absolutely nothing happening and it is way too individually focused and competitive. But that being said, there is absolutely nothing cuter than little boys playing baseball, especially Crew. He makes the game a little more entertaining by dancing in the outfield and looking super adorable in a baseball cap. So for the next three months, I will be a baseball fan (but I really am more excited for soccer to start up again!)




Can you believe they make these kids (4-5 yr olds) hit from a pitching machine that throws at 35 miles per hour! Crew has actually done quite well but his hands vibrated for 5 minutes after his first couple hits:)

The dance moves I was talking about



We do love the DBacks!

6 comments:

Maren said...

I think he is probably out there taunting the other team, just trying to get in their heads you know . . . with his mad dancing skills ;) He does look very handsome in his uniform though.

Lynnette said...

I was admiring his moves too!

Rebecca said...

The look on his face rounding the bases is pure joy!!!! And I'm so glad you captured his dance moves for posterity. He is his adorable!

Katherine said...

I love everything about this post - the boy, the moves, the team name. Actually, Shannon, I don't love that YOU don't love baseball!! My dad and I need to work on that.

EmilyHerb18 said...

Crew is too stinkin' cute. Love the dance moves!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Such a cute boy that Crew!