Sunday, March 4, 2012

Matt Turns 30!

I know what you are thinking, "Really? He doesn't look a day over 28!" But it is true and sadly, I am not far behind him! But turning 30 is definitely something to celebrate and we were so thrilled that Matt's brother Michael and his family came to party with us! They drove over Thursday and we partied hard all weekend long!

Ashley and Sydney

Friday the boys surfed early and then met us for a full day of SeaWorld. Syd is hilarious and kept us laughing all weekend long!

Taylor and Crew



My handsome birthday boy!
Saturday we hit the beach. Syd kept Sarah busy but the other kids entertained themselves!
Samantha and Crew

Sweet Samantha The Boogie Boarding Boys Beautiful Ashley


You know this little stinker And the surfing brothers It was so much fun having the Allens and the perfect way for Matt to celebrate his big day. Thanks for coming Michael and Sarah and happy birthday to the love of my life!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank you for posting these fun pictures of Matt's B-day weekend with Michael's family! I love how you capture special memories and I especially love each of the subjects in the pictures in this post!! PS. Graham is a PRECIOUS Stinker!!!

Lindsey said...

Happy 30th to Matt! How fun that his brother came up and that you live in a cool place where you could do fun things. Utah stinks this time of year. I can't wait to see what you do for your birthday. :)

Kendria said...

Happy Birthday you old man, Matt! Hope you are loving California... Hugs from the Holyoaks!

Katherine said...

I love these pictures! This post made me so homesick to see everyone. Maybe Clara and I will have to make a trip to see you soon. Wishful thinking... :)