Friday, June 8, 2012

Taking Home the Trophy

Crew had his last baseball game last Friday night. It was an awesome game! He caught a fly ball and threw it to first base for a double play and also hit a double in the first inning! Crazy! The best part was when I went to talk to him after his big catch he said "Mom! I closed my eyes!"
 The next night we continued our Diamondback celebration by going to see the real DBacks play the Padres in San Diego. The Reese's decided to join us as well which made it an extra fun night! Padres Stadium is really great and to top it all off the DBacks won!

4 comments:

EmilyHerb18 said...

Love all those boys! You guys are so adorable! So excited to see you all in a few weeks!

Shannon Allen said...

Way to go Crew! And I love the game photos...

Shannon Allen said...

Sorry Shannon...I forgot I was logged in under your account! The comments hold! Love, Mom

Maren said...

Graham's faces are killing me! That is hilarious