Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer is Flying!!!!

This summer is serious flying by and although I have plenty to post about these days, finding time to sort through pictures and post is another story!
After my week at Girl's camp we had one week at home before heading out to Arkansas. We played around Temecula a bit, headed over to Pasadena for a day and had Matt's parents come into town for a quick visit. Here are a few pics...

 Our friends in Pasadena are slowly dwindling but I love getting a chance to see as many as I can any chance I get! A bunch of us met up at the Arboretum for the day and my boys of course loved it.
 My boys with the darling Nielson girls
 Jake and Abby
We had to take Dave and Becky to pick blueberries too. They are sooo delicious!



 Saturday morning we went to the chalk festival in Old Town and hit up the farmer's market before saying by to the Allens.

What a great week!

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

It is fun to see Jake & Abby's faces again...and it looks like you had a great visit with Becky & Dave. I'm so glad you live close enough that we Grandmas and Grandpas can visit!

Rebecca said...

It was too quick but it was a fun visit as always! That blueberry field is so great! We love you!

Kendria said...

I could be just like Matt's parents too... YOu have a great family! :)