Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Perfect Day

Last Saturday was such a great day. I probably told Matt at least 20 times how happy I was. We spent the day in San Clemente and it was just the most beautiful day! Sunny, no wind, 70 degrees, lots of dolphins and an added bonus of the Ericksen family meeting us there. Matt, Tom, Stacey and I relaxed and caught up while Jake and Abby kept the kids completely entertained. Such a good day even if I was at the beach in tights and tennies (only 11 weeks to go!)









3 comments:

Rebecca said...

How much fun is that?!!!!!!! Soak it up Shannon!

courtney said...

ever since i got your cute christmas card i've been meaning to write you & say CONGRATS! so thrilled for you...you know we love girls :) i tried to text you last month, but i'm not sure you still have the same number, but it was so fun to catch on your cute family & to see stacey on here too! and you look AMAZING for being pregnant, how do you do that??? i always look like the pits! :) love you shannon, congrats!

Lindsey said...

I don't know if I can look at your blog anymore. Do you have any idea how much I love the beach? I think there are no words. What the H am I doing living in UTAH?!! I need to get myself to Cali!! I'm glad that you are enjoying that life if I can't. And 11 weeks, what the?!! You don't even look pregnant!