Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Six

How Crew is already 6 years old is beyond me! I don't know what I would do without this boy. He is the BEST big brother and such a great helper for me. It is fun to have him getting older and have our relationship grow too. Crew has a fantastic sense of humor, rocks any physical activity he tries, loves school and has such a sweet and sensitive heart. We love this boy!

Birthday morning

 Crew requested rainbow frosted cupcakes. That was no easy task but they turned out pretty fun and tasty!

 Crew has been begging us for the past year to have his 6th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. So we planned his party and made all of his birthday wishes come true. He was a great host and had so much fun. As we were getting ready to leave he said "Mom, this was even more fun than I thought it would be." Thanks Chucky:)








1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Crew is everything you said. I love that wonderful boy!