Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Grandpa and Grandma Allen

A few days after my dad came the Allens made their way over for a couple days. We loved having them! On the agenda was Strawberry picking, more Easter Egg hunts, and lots of play time.



 Sadly, we tried picking Strawberries on Tuesday afternoon but the fields were closed. So, we had to go back the next day without Grandpa (he had business) but it was fun and delicious!






The only good thing about having all our company leave is that we know we should get to see them all again soon. Two weeks to D-Day!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Your boys are looking way too big. Tell them to stop growing up!

Lindsey said...

I figured out your secret. It's cool. There's no shame in adopting. I know you really wanted a girl, and so adopting would gaurentee you the gender you desire. Because seriously, your face is wayyyyyyyyy too thin,there is not an ounce of water retention in there. Aaaaaaaaaaaaand then there's the fact that in all the photos of you, there is not one of a baby bump. So, I hate to blow your cover, but I just can't believe you're with child, you look way too good. Normally it would cause me to have feelings of bitterness, but since I know you're adopting, now I can feel good about that extra large froyo I had last night :)
Also, you do the most fun activities with your kids, and you have such supportive grandparents, that is so great. I'm sure it feels normal, but trust me, having TWO sets of supportive and involved grandparents, is not as normal as it may seem. Your boys are so lucky to have you and Matt and the fun life you provide for them :) Can't wait to meet them some day :)

Rebecca said...

As usual we loved being with all of you. Can't wait to be with you next week with new little Wren!!!!