Thursday, March 7, 2013

Last week my ward was so kind to throw me a shower and to make things even better my mom came up for it too! I actually got to have both my mom and my sister there which was a real treat. Sadly, Maren was not here long but we all loved having her and the boys up for a few hours. Here are my boys checking out the loot the next morning. Girl stuff is so fun!
 Friday mom and I were in full blown project mode (which was also one of the main reasons I was hoping she would come). No one organizes like my mother. It was a very busy day and hopefully I can show you pics of all our work in the next couple days. Thank you mom!

Saturday we spent the late morning and early afternoon at Balboa Park. It was a gorgeous day and really fun to explore.

 One of our stops was the model train museum.
 Looks real doesn't it!


 And we had to ride the real choo choo as well.



 This kid cracks me up
 We had an very tasty lunch, dropped mom off at the airport, and rushed back to Temecula for Crew's first baseball game. It was a very fun filled day. Thanks again mom for coming out. See you again soon!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love Crew's baggy baseball pants. He looks like an old-timer! I've always liked Balboa Park except for the time when the luggage was stolen........

Can't wait to see how your boys are with feminine clothes on their feminine baby sister!!!!
So nice your Mom could be there with you.

Lynnette said...

You have such a good ward! It was fun to meet so many of them. Thanks for the fun time.