Tuesday, January 22, 2008

El Centro

My dad grew up in a little town just east of San Diego. Actually it is way east and practically in Mexico! It is called El Centro. Most people just think of this town as the little town you drive through on your way to San Diego. But my dad grew up here and we have grown up coming here often to visit my grand parents and go to the ranch! My grandpa has a river ranch that has earned a special place in our hearts for all the fun memories we have had there. So this year we took off to El Centro to meet all my dad's family.
Crew playing with his croquet mallet. Crew loved being able to be outside all day and play in some serious dirt! It was a great break from Utah cold!
Grandpa with Carson and Crew on the tractor
Crew and dad overlooking the ranch (it is usually green with a crop but it was still fun)
Crew and I on a wild ride by uncle Cam on the quad
Grandpa and grandma Richter (great picture of them don't you think!)


8 comments:

Lula. said...

What fun pictures! Love the updates.

The Adamsons said...

i'm so proud of you for finally updating!! looks like a really fun trip.

OurHappyFamily said...

What great pictures... happy to finally see some! I can't believe Matt's football days are over. What great, fun memories! Your family is adorable and best of luck with everything ahead!

The Hunter Family said...

Thanks for the update! It was good too see Matt for interviews today! I kept commenting on how sharp his suit was and he told me his father-in-law shops for him! What great taste! Hope to see you all soon.

Alexander said...

I think Crew looks so much like your little brother Christen. He sure is a cutie. Tell your mom hello, I loved the picture of your parents.

Natalie Hall said...

Your mom and dad are the cutest!!!!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Ditto Natalie! I love hearing about the stuff you guys do together. Good old Clarkt and Yannette. The grandkids have given them new names and our house.

mattnbeth said...

you have a cute family. i love the last pic of your parents. so cute.