Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hawaii

I know, I know, we are so spoiled! We just got back from a week in Hawaii with my family and it was so much fun! Here are some of my favorite pics from the trip!
Crew getting ready to board the plane. Yes that is the sun coming up.. it was early!
We flew to Phoenix the day before and from there flew with my parents to Hawaii. It was great having them on the plane with us. Crew only slept 45 minutes of the 6 1/2 hour flight but he was charming the other passengers the entire time he was awake. He loves attention!
Crew and Grandma before church on Sunday
After church we went and had a picnic at a park on the beach. It was a great day!
As you can tell, Crew loved the sand!
Crew loved to give handfuls of sand to anyone who would take them. Thanks Grandpa!
What a life! Napping on the beach!
My dad, Maren and Matt doing some snorkeling at Tunnels beach
Family pic

Poor Matt couldn't surf because it has only been 6 weeks since his ACL surgery. So, he tried something else this trip, stand up surfing. My dad kyacked next to him. Not nearly as fun as real surfing but still a good time was had by all.
Another family pic
This is Maren's family. Carson was great with Crew and is really going to be a great older brother. Crew has been bored out of his mind without his cousin around since we've been back!
This is at Poipou (I think that is how you spell it?)
Matt and I got some good snorkeling in here too


All the gang except Christian. He said he wasn't jealous though because Taiwan is his paradise. Is he a missionary or what!
The boys
Getting out of the pool
Man, Crew had way too much fun!
Grandma and her boys by the pool.
Thanks mom and dad for such a great week! We love you!



15 comments:

the waites said...

What a fun trip! I sure miss Hawaii...those were the days. Crew is so darn cute:)

The Booher's said...

hey guys, that first picture of Crew looks a lot like matt! Yes you are spoiled, but I still love you anyway! I cant wait to go to Hawaii for the first time, I'll probably be 80 years old!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Look how flipping terriffic you all look! It just makes me so happy. I am guessing one of those pics was the Richter family postcard. So glad you blogged again! I was missing hearing from ya. ....Horray for Crew's first birthday...... How long did that party actually last???? JK???!!

BriAnne said...

Oh how fun!!! I've never been to Hawai and I so want to go! Those pictures are beautiful! And I love your sweet little pig tails!

BriAnne said...

Oh how fun!!! I've never been to Hawai and I so want to go! Those pictures are beautiful! And I love your sweet little pig tails!

The Hunter Family said...

Matt! I can't believe what you are doing with such an unstable knee!! That graft is so green, doing all that open chain swimming. Then you're standing on a surf board?!! You rebel!

Lindsey said...

What a fun trip!! Crew looks just like you Shan!! I love that picture of you and Matt with the snorkel masks on, nobody ever looks better than when they have sea salt hair and snorkel masks :)

Lindsey said...

P.S.
I LOVE the family picture you have as your blog header. You are one hot mama with husband and baby to match!

davidandsuzi said...

Wow Shan that trip sounds so fun! Congrats on USC!

The Adamsons said...

i'm starting to feel left out here with everyone going on their hawaii trips. looks like you guys had a great time and that crew loved the sand.

Allie said...

Looks like such a fun trip! Congrats on physical therapy school!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys had a blast! I can't believe how big Crew is getting! He is such a cute little guy. It was fun to be able to see you last week, we definately need to get together before you guys leave good ol' Provo!

Alexander said...

How fun for you, I am sure that was a nice break for you. Congrats on your new journey to USC. Your family is beautiful.

Kendria said...

Yeah! Glad to be a part of your blog now! How fun! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks... I am so glad Matt got into school! How exciting... Crew is of course stinkin' cute... Looks like you had fun! :)

Annie said...

You have such a cute family and you come from a cute family. Gotta love it! I enjoyed seeing all the pics of the trip and especially those grandparents with their little loves:)