Wednesday, March 12, 2008

President's Day


Okay, so I am going to start updating! I'm going to start back a month ago when we got to go to Phoenix for President's Day weekend! It was so much fun. Matt's family was having a reunion with all the Rigg's side and it was so much fun to see everyone! I love that I am now cousins with the Heaps after getting to grow up with them. Anyway, we had a blast and Crew was loving being able to be outside and play with all his crazy Allen cousins!

We discovered on this trip that Crew loves milk-shakes! Matt ordered one from In-and-Out and Crew drank most of it. I think he takes after his mama in his love for chocolate! (By the way, he is sitting in his cousin Remy's car seat. I did not buy him one with flowers!)
With Grandma and Grandpa at the park. My poor little white biy!
He even tackled the slides with some help from dad on the big ones.


1 comment:

Katherine said...

The picture of Crew drinking Matt's milkshake is my all-time favorite. :)