Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

Tuesday morning some of us drove out to a pumpkin patch out in Simi Valley. It was so beautiful out there! We had a great day but of course my camera batteries died after being there only ten minutes! That may be a good thing or this post could have been monstrously long with all the great pictures I could have taken. But thanks to Jamie and Lindsay for sharing and helping catch on film this fantastic day! Here are a few of my favorites.



All the kids: Finnley, Kate, Crew, Talli, Zoie and Drew
The whole gang. Thanks ladies for a fun day!
And then... Matt is doing an internship right now at a pediatric physical therapy place. Today was their big Halloween bash so Crew and I got to come and play for a little bit. Can you guess who Matt is?

Super Mario and Buzz were both big hits. I know, I am boring. Blame it on the belly. It was a fun afternoon though!

5 comments:

Lynnette said...

Matt is a hilarious Mario!!! I can't stop laughing. Buzz, of course, is VERY handsome. Love you!

Katherine said...

I love that even when Matt is "working" he's just playing :) Pediatric physical therapy sounds like it was made for him! PS it always amazes me how much Crew looks like you! I love the pic of the 2 of you in the pumpkin patch!

Kendria said...

Where's your costume Shan? I like Matt's!

Maren said...

Matt should think of growing a mustache, I think it is pretty hot!

Rebecca said...

Shannon, you look so pretty in all the pictures. Matt, please don't take Maren's advice about the mustache. I do like the costume though! Fun is Matt's middle name!! And Crew boy, I miss him and hope he'll bring his costume for Thanksgiving!!