Monday, October 26, 2009

To Infinity and Beyond!

Crew has been getting some good use out of his costume already. He frequently wears it around the house and thanks to his aunt Maren, he even has the Buzz Lightyear gun (that doesn't get old!).
He is a pretty cute Buzz though
Last Saturday we met up with our buddies the Andrews for a little Halloween festival at an elementary school. Another wonderful opportunity to sport the Buzz costume.

Crew and Emmy showing off their stuff
The festival was really fun. Crew loved the "Big Slide" and playing with Emmy

He and I also won a prize with the golf game (I was pretty proud of myself!)
Then, to continue in our Halloween mood, we carved a pumpkin for home evening tonight.

Crew was a very good carver
The finished product! He really did help a lot so he was very pleased with himself.

Stay tuned for more festivities to come!

6 comments:

Katherine said...

The pumpkin pictures are so cute! I love Crew - even if he forgets to love me sometimes :) Miss you!

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

Fun stuff!!! Lookin' good in your costume Crew : )

Poelmans said...

LOVE that costume! Love you guys!

Rebecca said...

Crew looks way too old with that short haircut! And what a cute boy in his costume. We love you!

Lula. said...

This time of year makes me miss you guys so much.

Case and Crew were meant to be BFs because Buzz and Woody are always mentioned by our little dude.

And are you sure you're pregnant. I seriously can't even tell.

So much love to you guys!

Anderson's said...

I love his costume!