Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Twenty Seven

Yesterday I turned 27. We have been so busy I must say I kept forgetting that my birthday was coming up. Thank goodness for my sweet and clever hubby. Sunday night he led me on a fantastic treasure hunt: over an hour and a half of clues leading me to some of my favorite people's homes and all over South Pasadena and La Canada. In the end, the treasure was my entire apartment full of friends to surprise me with cake and birthday wishes. It was really fun and Crew loved it too. Monday we went to Disneyland after Matt was done with school for a few hours.
We were just there on Thursday with all Matt's family so we went to California Adventure this time. It was so darling decorated for Halloween!


The place was jammed packed and my son is in serious recovery mode (cranky!) so we didn't stay too long but had a great afternoon and evening together. Here's to another great year!

2 comments:

Anderson's said...

Happy Birthday. Tell Matt good job- I am very impressed!

Ashley said...

Shannon! We didn't even call you on your birthday! So sorry and hope it was a great one!