Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blessing Weekend

Look at this sweet boy! I wish I could post pics of him daily! I will try and catch up over the next couple days but we did bless Graham February 7 and had a wonderful weekend!

My family all came out Friday night and Saturday morning. We had such big plans but it was totally raining and cold! So plan B was the California Science Center downtown by USC's main campus. Crew was very excited to have Christian out to visit again.
The boys loved running around and being together
Outside the Colosseum Christian's birthday was on the 11th so we did a little celebrating for him too. Happy birthday boy!
That night Dave and Becky got there and we all went to the FairOaks Pharmacy for ice cream
Christian bonding with his new nephew
love those cheeks
Grandpa and Matson (his doggie), life is good
The next day was Graham's big day. He didn't sleep great the night before but that may have helped him sleep through the entire blessing. He was perfect, a little angel straight from heaven! Matt gave a beautiful blessing and we could not have asked for a better day!
Group shots from the day


Thank you to everyone who came out to be with us on Graham's special day! We love these boys!
A great Crew moment: Crew was sitting on the kitchen floor when I closed the door behind our last guest Sunday afternoon. I turned around and he said to me "Mom, my truck is broken, I want to watch Cars and I am hungry. Those are my problems." Ha! Thank goodness I could fix these problems!

2 comments:

EmilyHerb18 said...

Haha- I love your "Crew Moment"!!! Too funny! Your little family is too cute!

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

We still hate the fact that we were out of town and missed it! : (