Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Four Months

My little Graham turned four months on the 27th. Where did the past four months go? So I have been comparing pictures again. It is so fun to look back at Crew at this age. It really doesn't seem that long ago. What do you think?
Here is Crew
Graham
Graham
Crew
Graham
Crew
Graham
Crew
Graham
Crew
Crew
Graham
Kind of fun. Some little differences. Graham is really developing his little personality. He talks all the time and loves to laugh at Crew. He HATES his carseat, just like his brother, but loves the baby bjorn. Graham likes his tummy, music, standing, jumping, spitting, slobbering, spitting, and hands. He is so fun right now and we just love him!

8 comments:

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

aaw! miss u allen family!

Maren said...

wow, they are little twins!

Lindsey said...

"some little differences." Ummm, are we not looking at the same photos? Because I am sorry, your boys could be identical twins! Except I'm not sorry, because Crew is adorable and so it's a good thing to have another one just like him. The photo of Crew playing in that little thicket of branches looks so much like Christen and/or your dad. Funny how genes work huh?

Rebecca said...

You better label your pictures so you'll know who's who! Actually I think the pictures make them look more alike than in person. But I just want to hug both of them!!!!

Lynnette said...

I agree with Becky. The photos do make them look more alike. But you can definitely tell they are brothers and that is a good thing!

The Perkinsons said...

Such cute pics! It is crazy how fast time flies! I cant believe it has been four months since you had graham. It has to be over a year since I have seen you! Give me a call next time you visit!

Kendria said...

I thought I was looking at the same baby! That is crazy... good thing they are so cute.

Lula. said...

It really is so crazy how similar they look! I'm sure as the mom you see some big differences, but looking at the pics and considering I have never got my hands on that sweet Graham (tear) they are practically twins!!!