Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hooray! More Grandparents!

We have been so spoiled lately to have my parents last week and Matt's parents this week! Oh we love grandmas and grandpas! Matt's parents got in late Thursday afternoon and after we ate dinner we walked down to our farmer's market.
So happy to have his grandma and grandpa
This sweet boy was happy too.
Crew loves to wait for trains to pass by the train tracks
Reading books to get ready for bed

The next day we played close to home in the morning then the boys and I wanted to show Matt and his parents the Descanso Gardens. Here is playing around at home.
Crew introducing Grandpa to his fish friends from last time
I know Crew doesn't look real excited about this but he really does love it! The conductor looks pretty excited too.

I was nursing Graham across the way and had the camera so I thought I would take a few shots of the others killing time while they waited for me.
Crew sitting under the cherry tree


It was a great day to be outside and enjoy some of nature's finest beauty! The next morning we had breakfast at Knott's Berry Farm.

Rocking off the breakfast
Afterwards we played baseball at our park and then rested some more before the Allens left for home.
As Dave and Becky were leaving Crew told them to have a good drive and that he would see them tomorrow. Poor kid. Loves having grand parents around and was so bummed when he heard they weren't coming back tomorrow. It was so much fun to have them visit though!
This morning we had to be at church at 8 so I didn't get a picture of the boys in their Easter attire until afterwards. They looked even cuter that morning before all the spit up and messed up hair from playing in primary but it was so fun to dress them up this morning in their matching ties.

I know I am slightly bias but they were the cutest things today at church! Bummer Easter Sunday was during General Conference. Maybe next time I will get a before church shot. Anyway, it was a great weekend and thanks Dave and Becky for coming out to play!

5 comments:

Alicia and Daniel said...

I love grandparents....but I have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of Matt asleep while grandparents are reading bed stories to kids....so close to our life LOL!!! miss you guys!

Katherine said...

Cute pictures! AH I miss you all! I just get happy when I see Graham :) By the way, love the look of your yellow shirt in the last picture!

Katherine said...

OH AND I love Crew's new spikey hairdo :)

Rebecca said...

Oh we had so much fun! I love the picture of Matt sacked out on the couch too! And such cute boys! Wonderful memories.

Lynnette said...

You have to email me your Easter boys photo. That one needs to go on the bulletin board! I can't believe how much Graham changes in just a week. Great photos of Becky, Dave & all of you. Such good times and as Becky says, wonderful memories! :)