Saturday, May 22, 2010

Compliments of Jenny

My wonderful friend Jenny came to one of Crew's sports classes a couple weeks ago and brought her nice camera too. Below are some really great pictures of my boys! Thanks Jenny for coming to cheer on Crew and capture such priceless moments! You're the best!


These are precious


Getting into Dodge ball


Baseball was the last rotation this day. I think Crew was getting pretty tired and I'm not sure what is going on with his shorts.

This is so funny to me! I kept yelling to him from the sidelines to pull his shirt out but I think he was totally zoned! Oh well.

6 comments:

Lynnette said...

Great job Jenny! I can't stop laughing at those last shots of Crew. He is in his element! And I love the Graham collection. We sure glad you & Shannon are friends!

Lynnette said...

Maybe I should proof my comments. That last line can be translated as "We are sure glad you & Shannon are friends!"

Rebecca said...

Ditto to Lynette's comments. I wish I could see Crew in action at his sports camp. And those are precious shots of Graham boy. I want to kiss his pout!

Katherine said...

What sweet pictures of Graham!! And Crew's stylish shorts :)

Kendria said...

Love the last Crew pose... very nice... He is going to be just like his mommy and daddy!

Lula. said...

That Crew--- such a stud. I need to find a rotation camp like that for Case.. he would LOVE it.
And those pics of Graham are too cute. He looks so much like Shan in the last one with his hat on, looking down (and sorry for all the comments).