Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What we've been doing

We have been pretty busy with so many random things lately but here are a few pictures of what has been going on. A week ago last Sunday, my parents and brother came into town for a few hours on their way out to China. My borther served his mission in Taiwan so they are spending two weeks in China and Taiwan, visitng his mission. They flew in for the evening and we had a great dinner and some fun at the park before tucking the kids in bed and getting them to LAX for their 1:30 am flight to Hong Kong. It was so much fun to have them here for a few hours!
Crew pitching.


Christian, Matt and Crew had a band going. Crew drums, Christian guitar, and Matt harmonica. Please excuse the disaster my house is in this picture. It takes me a few days to recover from any visit from my parents thanks to Last Chance (Not that I am complaining!)
It was especially fun to have Christian around. We love that boy, especially Crew.
Can I tell you though how much I hate having my family out of the country!!!! It is so strange to not be able to call my mom, dad or Christian. They are three of my favorite people to talk to and we all talk frequently. My poor sister and I talk about 5 times a day since there is no one else who wants to hear all about our random daily adventures! One more week to go and mom, please never leave the country again or if you do, take me with you!
We had some fun adventures during the week that are not pictured but here are a couple of shots from Crew's last sports class. The cutest fan there. And the cutest athlete
Last Friday night was Crew and Matt's first Father/Sons campout! Crew was so excited and absolutely loved it!
Matt said he ate about 10 marshmellows. It was fun to hear all about their adventures and it was another reminder how fast that boy is growing up.
Not a great shot but it is of both of them.
Look at this sweet, swollen face! Graham had just woken up from a nap and he is so snuggly when he wakes up I can hardly stand it!
One more shot of the puffy boy
We finished the weekend with a great birthday party for my dear friend Jenny and a wonderful Mother's Day. It was a great week!

6 comments:

Katherine said...

OH my goodness. That last picture of Graham and Matt is so sweet! And please stop Crew from growing up! He is TOO big!

Katherine said...

Oh and if you need another place to put all of that last chance stuff... I know an apartment in need :)

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Okay, so I am catching up on all of your cute posts. Your blog is one of my favorites to look at because you are so good and keeping us out-of-towners up to date on what is going on with the Allen Fam. and it helps that you have 2 of the cutest little dudes ever. So, Happy Anniversary. I hope you guys got to have some time to yourselves. Crew looks so cute chasing after that soccer ball. Isn't it fun to watch your kids have fun playing sports. I hope your parents and Christian have a great time in China. Your mom looks great. She is a very pretty and sweet person. You have a wonderful family. And for the comparison of your boys....they definitely look alot alike. I think Graham looks alot like you in some of those pics. Cute. I promise I'll call you soon and we can catch up. Take care.

Rebecca said...

I love that puffy face too! And I think it is a great shot of the 2 boys together. Graham has such a knowing look on his face in all his pictures. I miss those boys!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

This last pic is so sweet! It's so cool to see your dad out there playing baseball with the kids! And can I just say I feel happy seeing some semblance of clutter in your living room? I'm sure it got scooped up two seconds later but still! Your fam is so cute!

Lynnette said...

It is nice to be missed! We will have to make up for all the missed phone calls. Next visit you'll have to make room for all your China memorabilia! I'm anxious to see those boys again. Love you!