Monday, May 31, 2010

El Matador Beach

Saturday morning we went up to El Matador Beach in Malibu. This beach was so much fun with all the caves and rocks. Crew was in heaven. We are trying to make the most of the rest of our time here and discover new beaches. This one is definitely our new favorite. As we were leaving Crew said "let's always come back to this beach!" I completely agree! Here are a lot of pictures from our fun day.

Nothing like donuts on the beach!
Graham is getting pretty good at sitting up all by himself. I just didn't want him to face plant in the sand so I helped him out a little in these pictures.
Notice the chocolate still all over Crew's face!
lovin the sand between his toes

Like I said, this boy was in heaven and on the rocks almost the entire time.
Now you know it has been a good day!
Crew tormenting his brother. Although, Graham seems to really enjoy it!
I just love how much these boys already love each other
Love them!

6 comments:

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

awww! love the pcitures of Crew and Graham together in their pj's. Looks like a fun family day at the beach....great pictures!

Lynnette said...

Those photos make me want to go explore that beach too! I'm so glad you are making the most of your time in Cal. Like Jenny I also love the pj pics. Can't wait to see those boys next week...

Rebecca said...

I love the jammies pictures too! Crew is really going to miss the beach when you move. What a great day and I love those precious boys!

EmilyHerb18 said...

what a fun day. Your boys are too cute! Can't wait to see you guys in August!

Jill Rogers said...

So cute!! I love it!! I still can't believe how big Crew is- What sweet boys!

Elder Romney's mission said...

ditto on the jammies pictures! I love that beach too Crew!