Sunday, June 27, 2010

Six Months

Where did the last 6 months go? Graham is six months old today. He has one tooth in and one breaking through. He sits up like a champ and wishes so badly he could figure out how to move once he gets on his hands and knees. I'm sure crawling is coming pretty soon. Crew is his absolute favorite person and I like to think I'm a close second :) He is just so sweet and we sure love this little guy!



I have soooo much to catch up on, Crescent Bay, mud run details, a trip to Az, and more. Soon, very soon....

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

Happy 6 months to our Graham-man! He is a dear one and we love him.

Kendria said...

I guess this will have to hold me over until the update... :)

Katherine said...

oh he is so sweet!!! I can't wait to see him!! And the rest of you :)