Sunday, November 7, 2010

Disney Date Night

I have no pictures to document this but I had to post about it because it was so much fun and something we have been wanting to do since we moved here. Friday night we went on a double date to Disneyland with our friends the Ericksens. The best part, no strollers, no monsterly huge bags, and no kids to slow us down! Ha! We were only there three hours but we had a blast. We literally ran all through the park (dorky I know). As we passed some teenagers I heard one mockingly say "Hurry! Got to run to the next ride" I wanted to yell back "You don't understand! We don't have our kids!" but really I didn't care, this was our night and we had to make the most of it. Another check off the bucket list and another huge thank you to Abby and Jake. We love Disneyland!

2 comments:

realestate4u said...

I really wish I could have been someone in the crowd watching us running to the next ride-trying to "make the gap." I'm also very glad we solved the Pineapple whip crisco mystery. Thanks guys, it was a fantastic night!!!!

Elder Romney's mission said...

someday im gonna be that carefree at Disneyland again! You sound like you are trying to do every little thing before you move! Thats going to be a sad day, imn glad you have had fun living there, you know we are jealous!:)