Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sports Blitz

Crew is doing another session of Sports Blitz right now. I know I am his mother, but it is so fun to watch that kid! He loves it. He has a huge smile on his face the entire time and must take after his father because he is quite good at moving around the soccer ball (Soccer seems to be his favorite). We look forward to it every week. Here are a few pics.
Look at that form :)
It is kind of hard to just sit and watch Crew with this one wandering about. Seriously, where is he going? He is getting so fast too!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I would LOVE to watch Crew at a sports camp. I'm sure is he by far the most coordinated one!

Rebecca said...

Oh these cute precious boys! I love Graham's little bowed legs. Someday I hope we get to watch Crew in his sporting events!

Lynnette said...

I can't believe how big Graham looks in that photo! And Crew does look like he is having a blast!