Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sold

In an effort to make sure this year's moving truck doesn't look like this, we have begun consolidating. Dad was so proud of this packing job and rightfully so!
First item up, our bookshelf. We got this bookshelf when we moved into our duplex in Provo. It was only $30 from Walmart, but it has been a good purchase for us. Well, I thought I would just post it on craigslist and see if anyone was interested. They were, and they wanted to pick it up in a couple hours, mind you it still looked like this.
The boys and I got to work and within 30 minutes it looked like this. Graham was so cute trying to help. He often just carried one little book from room to room thinking he was so big. Crew really was a big help.
Obviously I didn't think this would sell so quickly because then our room looked like this!
Books everywhere. Why do they have to be so heavy? Next?

1 comment:

Lula. said...

I remember that packing job!!! I can't believe its time to pack up again.