Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thanksgiving

I know this is way late, but we really had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year so I need to do a post even though it is delayed. My parents were so great to come out to Maren and I this year and of course Christian flew out as well. We spent the week in Oceanside and here are a slew of pictures in totally random order, but I think they capture some of the fun and relaxation we had during the week.
We did a Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning. Everyone participated even these guys!
Sprinting to the finish
Making his "Turkey"



This is probably the only picture of me all week thanks to a random eye infection! I woke up the first morning there and new I was in trouble. Thankfully, Maren's bishop is an eye Dr and works just a few blocks away. Oh I was so grateful for him this Thanksgiving and got to sport some seriously awesome blue blockers all week long. Stylish, I know.



I am so grateful for all of my family and loved being able to spend Thanksgiving with my parents and siblings. Thank you mom and dad for such a fantastic week! I am also very grateful that this foot is healing well. We have another Dr. appt. Monday but he is looking good!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

A wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for the healing of Graham's foot too. You have some fantastic pictures there!

Katherine said...

What is it about pictures of Crew running that are so great?? I love them! And we're so thankful that Graham is healing well!