Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Easter

I promise most of this post is Easter, but I did have my camera out and ready for coloring eggs so I had to snap a couple pictures of the boys before.





If you have ever seen Graham whip around on his plasma car this face is even more funny! This kid is crazy!

Later that night we had FHE and then colored eggs. Crew is very into this but unfortunately we don't get too detailed with our G monster around!





I was still in Utah Easter morning so I had to take a picture of the baskets before I left. Sunday evening we had our egg hunt. Graham didn't really care too much about the eggs. He found one and was happy with it. He has the BYU under his eyes because they were some of the "presents" I brought back from BYU for them.









Graham decided jumping on the tramp was much more fun



Crew, of course, loved the egg hunt



Happy Easter

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'll never get over that little speed demon on the plasma car! He was unbelievable how he could manuever and steer that thing!
Cute pictures!

Kendria said...

Of course... what would Easter be without some BYU paraphernalia?