Monday, May 2, 2011

A Quick Trip to Utah

A couple weeks ago I got to go up to Utah for my cousin's wedding. Matt was a dear and stayed home with the kiddos so I could go. Christian picked me up Friday morning and brought me back to good old Provo. I haven't been back there for three years and it was so great to be back!
The only problem with the whole weekend was that it was freezing! Seriously! The end of April and it was maybe 50 degrees as a high. Burrr.... how did I live here for 7 years and so sorry Kath that you still have to be in that freezing weather!

I loved being able to spend a little time with Kath and Devin. I keep hoping somehow we will live by these guys again!
I am so lucky to have Katherine as a sister and miss this girl!
It was also so much fun to be with this boy! Christian is in China for the next four months doing an internship with Nike. I really miss his ring tone already! Christian is such an amazing kid and it is always great to spend some quality time together.
They have totally spruced up Riverwoods since we left. I loved the cabin/ woodsy feel and had to take a picture of the fire. I think Kath looks so cute in this.
Christian and I drove up to Layton that night and the next morning my darling little cousin Sarah was sealed in the Bountiful temple. The happy couple.
My sweet Grandma and Christian
It was so much fun to hang out with so much extended family. I am so blessed to have such a great relationship with them even though we usually only got to see them once a year. This picture is with my cousin David, Christian and his darling "special friend" Kim. Thank you mama for letting me be your date to the wedding! It was a quick trip but so great to be there and also so great to get back home to all of my boys!

1 comment:

Lula. said...

You look so beautiful in that last picture! I feel so lucky that we got to see you! xo