Monday, October 24, 2011

La Jolla Cove

La Jolla is such a special place to me. Everytime I go, sweet memories of summers there with my family and my grandma and grandpa Richter come flooding back to my mind. This beautiful spot became even more special when Matt proposed to me there almost 8 years ago. Needless to say, I love this spot and for once, we had a free Saturday afternoon so Matt indulged me with a wonderful afternoon at the cove. Ah, this place never looses its charm for me. It was a little chilly but that is kind of the way I like it!


The boys absolutely loved it. It was fun to watch Crew running around on the rocks and loving it as much as I did as a kid.


















It was a fantstic family outing. We spent the rest of the day visiting Matt's cousin Melanie and her family as well as a brief stop at Maren's then it was time to go back home. I love when we get to spend lots of time together just as our little family. We have such crazy schedules that we don't get as much of that so Saturday was just what we needed. Great day!

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

I am so happy to see another generation discover the magic of the cove. So many happy visits happened there. I miss those days when you, Maren, and Christian were busy exploring and I was following behind with a camera.

Lula. said...

Such wonderful pictures! And such a beautiful family.

Rebecca said...

How fun! Your life is always fun. I miss all of you and can't wait until Thanksgiving to see your precious family!