Thursday, October 25, 2012

3-0

I had my 30th birthday a couple of weeks ago and it was really a great day. Matt and the boys made me a birthday video with all kinds of laughs and surprises. I had lots of love from family and friends and Matt's mom came into town that afternoon. I had to have at least one picture of me the day I turned 30 so Crew snuggled up while I shot a picture of the two of us:)
 Graham has a lot of personality and we often see many sides of him throughout the day!
 Saturday morning we had Crew's soccer game and that afternoon we went for a little "hike." It was actually very flat but we still enjoyed being outside and it was a beautiful day!

 Sunday I was kind of in-and-out thanks to stake meetings but we did have a delicious dinner and took a great walk that evening.
 It is always nice to get out any extra energy from the day :)
Here's to another great year!

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

That pic of Graham looks like trouble! Glad Becky could come play for your big day!

Rebecca said...

I loved being with you and the boys. It is always fun. Just wish I could be with all of you so much more often.