Thursday, October 4, 2012

Julian Apples

We had an entire afternoon and evening free a couple of Saturdays ago so we called up our friends the Everett's and drove over to Julian for some apple picking. It was a fantastic afternoon!




 The apples do not compare to Utah's but it was a fun afternoon and gave me a little taste of fall. After we picked all our apples we went into town for a light dinner and some amazing pumpkin apple crumble pie. Seriously amazing!
 Another highlight of September is the Primary Program. I love this day. My absolute favorite! Crew was darling to watch and next year will be twice the fun because Graham will be up there with him! (But it should be noted that Graham sang along with all the songs this year too)


And one more side note, I got a new calling. I am now the secretary for the Stake Young Women's Program. I am sad I will not get to spend as much time with my girls but am thankful to still be a part of this amazing program!

4 comments:

Lynnette said...

Love, love, love those pics of the boys!

Maren said...

Was this while I was in NY? It is funny becuase I was going to see if you guys wanted to go do that, I thought it would be fun. I guess not!

EmilyHerb18 said...

I love your handsome little men in their sunday shirts and ties. Too adorable. And when did Graham get soo big?

Rebecca said...

Having fun picking fresh produce is the best! Those boys are so handsome! I love them!