Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dates with Dad

I'm pretty sure the boys think having a new baby is the best thing ever because that means lots of time with Dad! Each boy got a special date with dad and both boys have been doing lots of swimming, hiking and playing with Matt. Here are some pics I got off his phone.
 Graham totally scored on his date because he went with Matt to take my mom back to the airport so their date was exploring the boats in the harbor of San Diego. This kid was in heaven!


 Anthony's is a special spot for Matt's family so he a Graham had to have lunch there.



 Crew and Matt had to stay local but had a great afternoon at the driving range and lunch together.

 Speaking of dates, Matt picked me up for our first date in this car and we have had sooo many great memories with this car ever since. We sold the Element last week (sniff, sniff) but it was a blessing too. It is kind of pathetic how attached I get things like this!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Graham looks like he is in heaven with his Dad all to himself! Crew is probably a natural at golfing like he is at other sports.
I've cried over selling cars myself.........
Love those Boys!