Thursday, April 18, 2013

More updates

A few more pics from the last week. While my mom was still here she took the boys to pick some more strawberries. Always a hit with these guys.


 Mom and I played "dress up" with Wren

 Saying bye to Grandma

 Oh does this boy love his sister
 Grandma Allen came to meet Wren
 Having Dad around is always so much fun. Games in the tent in the backyard
 Two weeks today- look at the chunky face!
 Her umbilical cord fell off at two weeks and she got to have her first real bath. She loved it!
 And lov'in on her daddy.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

So hard for Grandmas to leave!!!!!! I love your precious family!

Katherine said...

I love her so much and I haven't even met her! And Crew is just so sweet! And you are right, Graham certainly is cute!

Lynnette said...

I can't wait to kiss those chunky cheeks! This time I will have to fight with Crew and Grandma Becky for a turn! Becky I promise to play nice! Ha!