Monday, January 5, 2009

Finally Fall

So I was really missing my Utah fall season earlier this year but now I know that California has fall too! Fall in California doesn't come until December and January but man is it beautiful. We just happened to find this secret spot while we were on a walk. I love fall!


It is so funny to me how kids just know what to do with leaves on the ground. And of course, instant fun follows...





I 'm not sure Utah falls can be beat. However, I do know that a major bonus to California fall is snow doesn't come after!!!




7 comments:

Poelmans said...

SO TRUE!!! I've been trying to convince people that there is a fall here, and no one believes me. Yay for changing leaves but not temperatures (as much)!!!

OurHappyFamily said...

What great pictures and yay for changing leaves in Cali! I LOVE the pics from the parade... it looks amazing. I can't believe how big Crew is getting. What a cute you little trio you guys are! Good luck at USC (we are die hard fans thanks to my dad being a former alum).

Happy New Year!

Nicole Hunter said...

What fun pictures! I love the fall leaves! It looks like Crew does too! And a HUGE congrats to Katherine and Devin! That's so exciting!!

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Oh Shan,
It looks like you guys have had some good times over the holiday break. Man, Crew is such a little man! What a cute big kid! The leaves look beautiful and you and your mom don't look so bad yourselves ;) We miss you guys!!

Anderson's said...

I never knew there were leaves like that in California. And you're right, the best part is-that snow doesn't follow!

Lula. said...

What a sweet little buddy. Glad you got your fall fix!

PJ and Julie said...

crew is getting so big and grown up! your little family is adorable!