Friday, January 30, 2009

A Birthday for Becky!

Today is Matt's mom's birthday! I don't have nearly enough time to justly pay tribute to her but I really am so lucky to be her daughter-in-law! Becky loves the sunshine, being active, laughing (a lot!), music, the beauty of nature, her husband, her children, her children-in-law (and the soon to be ones, Devin), and of course, perhaps her greatest love, her grand children! She is an amazing grandma and she still looks like she could be their mother! I truly appreciate the effort she makes to make me feel like one of her one. She has a wonderful testimony of the gospel and is a great example of living what you believe. She is the best person to sit by at a BYU football game and the first person I call to tell a funny story. So, to a wonderful mom, grandma, friend and so much more, Happy Birthday Becky! We love you and are so grateful for you!




P.S. Sorry Buff! This is a new year kind of goal so you just missed it! But if you still want a shout out I would love to tell the world how wonderful you are too! :)

4 comments:

Kendria said...

YA YA BECKY! We love you too!

Rebecca said...

Thanks Shannon. I think the only pictures you have of me are in football uniforms! I guess that is when we took alot of pictures. I love you too.

Monica said...

What a great idea...I agree with everything you said...Becky is such a wonderful example! We love her, too.

Lula. said...

Happy birthday Becky! She really is a wonderful lady, and so beautiful!